ADIDAS POOMSAE UNIFORM YOUTH FEMALE
This uniform is very durable and long lasting; ideal for training and competitions. Made of 55% cotton - 45% polyester mixed fabrics. Jacket with V-neck and opening on the front/side of jacket, as per the official Poomsae WTF regulations. Pants with elasticated waist and additional draw string for arm tightening. Excellent material with resistant structured fabric. Special cut designed for ladies, respecting the shape of their body. Nice adidas embroidered logo located both on jacket and pants, plus the additional woven CWTFD embroidered patch sewn on the Jacket
Poomsae is the Taekwondo art of a number of techniques performed in a specific combination by the martial artist in order to learn and develop TKD techniques to progress to higher grades in the sport. There is no opponent when performing Poomsae as it is a test of an individual's technique.
"Poomsae" is the choreographed demonstration of various martial skills contained within each codified sequence (or "form"). Used to improve precision and develop mastery of Taekwondo techniques.
* adidas WTF Approved Poomsae Dobok for Youth Female uniform
* Meets new WTF Poomsae regulations
* Official Poomsae competition uniform
* Official WTF logo/patch on chest
* Ultimate Taekwondo uniform that is cool, comfortable and gives a satisfying snap!
* 55% cotton - 45% polyester
* Cross over uniform
* Black Y collar
* Black pants
* Pants with drawstring and elastic waist
* adidas logo embroidered on chest and pants
* Corded cotton and polyester fabric construction is durable and practical
* The adidas 3 stripes have been translated into the corded fabric
* Belt not included