Shinobi shozoku is the specific camouflage cover that is the part of Ninja uniform to wear by traditional warriors of the shade.
Shinobi shozoku contains from the following:
1. Uwagi aka dogi is a jacket.
2. Tekko or temaki are handmade puttees made from the whole trapezia-shaped cloth with loops for hooks.
3.Hakama from Iga or iga-bakama are pants popular among the most peasants from the suburbs of Iga and Koga.
4. Dodzime or shinobi-obi Ð Ninja belt of 2.5-3 meters long, a little bit wider than conventional ones.
5. Shinobi-tabi are Ninja socks. Unlike other socks the Shinobi-tabi had the sole made from leather not cotton to achieve higher quietness.
6. Fukumen is a mask. There are two kinds of masks, having two cloths of fabric (one cloth is smaller than another) or a single one long cloth of 25cm wide and 2m long. Warriors of shadow also used a hood cap called dzukin.
7. Nagabukuro is a personal bag to carry espionage belongings. The bag is tube-shaped and designed to carry as a rucksack.
8. Kusari-katabira is a suit of armour. As a rule, the warrior would use armor suits as the plain model. Kusari-katabira was made of a shirt, armlets, greave and heaume used as a mask or a hood to protect the head and neck and lower part of the face. Ninja used to wear Kusari-katabira under the camouflage suit not to make noise which is crucially essential for Ninja.