Usually Ships Same Day, but we ask for 2 to 3 days
CENTURY AMI JAMES DRAGON BJJ GI
Ami James, celebrated tattoo artist and star of The Learning Channel’s “NY Ink,” has practiced and competed in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) since 1997. His love of the sport and creative unique art has come together in an exclusive set of three “limited edition” BJJ uniforms from Century Martial Arts. Each uniform includes original artwork by Ami, creating an exclusive look for men and women.
Some legends say that a dragon is made up of a variety of animals to make it whole. In jiu-jitsu, you want to incorporate a variety of motions and styles into your training. I think the symbolism representing the best of these qualities makes for a sharp looking gi.
* Durable gold weave 500 gram fabric jacket
* Red embroidered flame accents on back wraps to front shoulders and arms
* Double-reinforcement at stress points for added strength
* 100% cotton ripstop pants
* Ultra-strong ripstop collar with vulcanized rubber interior for durability
* Woven patches on chest, lower lapel, hip of pant, and interior jacket collar
* Inside jacket features Ami James logo on a sublimated interior lining
* Vibrant multi-colored embroidered dragon head embellishment and artwork art wraps from back of gi and down the arms
* Flex rope drawstring
* Constructed from a single piece of fabric for a seamless back
* Arrives in a wooden box with an Ami James illustration branded lid