Usually Ships Same Day, but we ask for 2 to 3 days
SINGLE MOUTH GUARD
* Shock absorbing
* Form fitting
* Sold individually.
* Color: Clear
* Covers upper teeth only.
This shock absorbing single mouth guard fits your mouth comfortably and keeps your upper mouth protected.
Instructions for form fitting your mouth guard
* Bring water to a boil and then remove from the stove.
* Let boiling water sit and cool down for a 3 to 4 minutes.
* Using a chop stick or thong, put the mouth guard into the hot water for 4 seconds and remove. (Do not let go of the mouth guard with the thong or chock stick. Doing so may result in you fiddling around trying to grab it, resulting in you leaving it too long in the hot water.)
* Once removed from the hot water, Immediately put mouth guard into mouth and start form fitting to teeth by pressing on it with your tongue against your teeth and your fingers against your lips while your mouth is closed. It should form fit easily.
* If it does not, place the mouth guard back into the same hot water using thong or chop stick for 5 to 6 more seconds and try the form fitting process again.
SINGLE MOUTH GUARD$2.00
4 stars based on 1 review
March 20, 2019
I would recommend to a friend
Adult size mouth guard.4Smooth, Fit daughter without having to boil to size.
0 of 0 found this review helpfulWas this review helpful to you? Yes / No