DescriptionTIGER CLAW CAHILL BLUE DOUBLE WEAVE JUDO UNIFORM
U.S. Olympic coach Willy Cahill designed his latest addition of the Judo Gi. Cahill blue double weave uniform is highly recommended for Judo practitioners. They are the official uniform for the USABA National Judo Team. The tops are constructed with the traditional rice-grain weave. The draw-string pants has a two-ply construction on the front side running almost its entire length from the thigh to the cuff. It is heavy-duty durable with re-enforced stitching that can handle any punishment. The lapel is wide and padded for proper hold. There is a durable seam cover to protect the lapel seams and the joining of the two fabrics. By having the two fabrics, this will strengthen the main stress areas. There is durable extra fabric on the chest and shoulders to prepare for the tugging and pulling from the opponent. Interlocked stitching can be found along the major seams that undergo extreme pulling like the backside of the jacket and down the sleeves as well as in the armpits and crotch area.Mr. Cahill designed this specifically to make the uniforms last. Sold in sets only. Belt not included.
* Blue Double weave Judo uniform.
* It is designed by Olympic Judo Coach Willy Cahill.
* The draw-string pants has a two-ply construction on the front side running almost its entire length from the thigh to the cuff.
* Stronger stitching methods are used where it counts especially in the grappling areas of the lapel and chest.
* Enhanced re-enforcement is sewn in to minimize chances of wear and tear.
* Interlocked stitching can also be found along the major seams that undergo extreme pulling forces like the backside of the jacket and down the sleeves as well as in the armpits and crotch area.
* Approved by the U.S. Judo Association.
* Sold in sets only.
* Belt not included
* Please refer to size chart below for sizing.
|Uniform Size -||Height -||Weight|
|2 1/2||5'3"||120 lb|
|3 1/2||5'6"||140 lb|
|4 1/2||5'8"||160 lb|
|5 1/2||5'10"||180 lb|
|6 1/2||6'1"||215 lb|