HEAVY WEIGHT 12oz KARATE UNIFORM
Heavy weight Karate Uniform is 12 ounces of 100% cotton canvas. This uniform is the first choice of Instructors. The heavyweight fabric adds to the snap and flair of instructor level katas.
* Firm and straight lapel with reinforced stitching
* Generously cut through the shoulders and chest which provides a more confortable range of motion.
* Traditional drawstring waist.
* Available in White, Black, Red, and Blue.
* Jacket or pants available separately
* Sizes 0-7.
* Belts are not included.
* Weighs 12 ounces for easy maneuverability and extra strength
* Dense straight lapel
* Made from cotton fabric for maximum soft comfort
* Cuffs and hems have extra stitching for more durability
* More durable for more advanced ranks
* Easy to move in and does not restriction motion
* Belt not included
The 12 oz Heavy Karate Uniform Gi weighs 12 ounces and is more popular among the advanced ranking belts. This new uniform is made from 100% cotton for maximum comfort out of your uniform and now that it weighs 12oz, it is more lasting and stronger than before. Although this uniform is a bit heavier, it does not take away from easy movements and still does not restrict your motions. The hems and cuffs have extra reinforced stitching so that they do not wear and tear so easily. The pants come with a drawstring waist to make the adjustment of the uniform easier.
**PLEASE NOTE, THIS UNIFORM IS MADE OF 100% COTTON AND IS NOT PRESHRUNK. IT WILL SEEM VERY LARGE OUT OF THE BAG, BUT WILL SHRINK 3 TO 5 INCHES ALL THE WAY AROUND WHEN WASHED (APPROXIMATELY 1 WHOLE SIZE) DEPENDING ON HOW YOU WASH IT. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND DURING FITTING.
1. We recommend you soak the uniform is a vinegar and water mixture for at least 1 hour to prevent color fading during wash. 10 parts water with 1 part vinegar.
2. To prevent over shrinking we recommend tumble drying in 5 minute increments. Once uniform is at the appropriate size, remove from dryer and line dry.
3. Once you have shrunk the uniform to the correct size, you will need to wash in cold and line dry going forward..